Advice for Lucy Jane's Customers
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
Like many businesses across the world, we are closely monitoring the coronavirous (COVID-19) outbreak and following the advice provided by UK health authorities.
In order to keep in line with the national guidance we would appreciate it if all customers would adopt the same approach.
There are 2 main routes by which people can spread COVID-19:
* infection can be spread to people who are nearby (within 2 metres) or possibly could be inhaled into the lungs.
* it is also possible that someone may become infected by touching a surface, object or the hand of an infected person that has been contaminated with respiratory secretions and then touching their own mouth, nose, or eyes (such as touching door knob or shaking hands then touching own face)
If any clients are showing signs of:
* Dry cough
* Shortness of breath
* Feeling generally unwell
We politely ask for you to rearrange your appointment for a later date or cancel if unable to rearrange. We would kindly ask you to do this at least 24-48 hours before your appointment.
If you have or are returning from abroad or an effected area please rearrange any appointments for no less than 2 weeks after returning or cancel if unable to rearrange.
We also ask that you bring limited people to your appointment and no young children unless absolutely necessary.
NEW MEASURES INTRODUCED
We have introduced a series of measures to protect our patients and colleagues, including:
- Reinforcing our comprehensive cleaning process.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning, particularly the areas and surfaces that are often touched. Such as door handles and seating areas.
- Ensuring we always have hand sanitizer available on site, when this can be sourced.
- Ensuring hand washing areas and toilet facilities are always topped up with soap.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Look after yourself and others by following the correct health advice:
- Wash your hands frequently, with soap and water for 20 seconds each time.
- Use hand sanitiser if soap and water isn't available.
- Avoid touching your face and eyes.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
With your continued support and help we will continue to keep our clinic open and feel well-prepared for this issue.