Advice for Lucy Jane's Customers
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
Like many businesses across the world, we are closely monitoring the coronavirous (COVID-19) outbreak and following the advice provided by UK health authorities.
In order to keep in line with the national guidance we would appreciate it if all customers would adopt the same approach.
There are 2 main routes by which people can spread COVID-19:
infection can be spread to people who are nearby (within 2 metres) or possibly could be inhaled into the lungs.
it is also possible that someone may become infected by touching a surface, object or the hand of an infected person that has been contaminated with respiratory secretions and then touching their own mouth, nose, or eyes (such as touching door knob or shaking hands then touching own face)
COVID-19 affects different people in different ways. Most infected people will develop mild to moderate illness and recover without hospitalization.
Most common symptoms:
Less common symptoms:
aches and pains.
loss of taste or smell.
a rash on skin, or discolouration of fingers or toes.
difficulty breathing or shortness of breath.
chest pain or pressure.
loss of speech or movement.
Seek immediate medical attention if you have serious symptoms (WHO).
If you have any of the symptoms outlined above we politely ask for you to rearrange your appointment for a later date or cancel if unable to rearrange. Please do this at least 24-48 hours before your appointment.
If you have or are returning from a country that is not outlined on the UK Governments Corridor List please rearrange any appointments you have booked for no less than 2 weeks after returning or cancel if unable to rearrange.
NEW MEASURES INTRODUCED
We have introduced a series of measures to protect our patients and colleagues, including:
- Providing the appropriate PPE that is needed to carry out the scans safely to all employees.
- Reinforcing our comprehensive infection control policy and cleaning process.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning, particularly the areas and surfaces that are often touched. Such as door handles and seating areas.
- Ensuring we always have hand sanitizer available on site, when this can be sourced.
- Ensuring hand washing areas and toilet facilities are always topped up with necessary hand washing equipment.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Look after yourself and others by following the correct health advice:
- Wear a face covering and/or shield at all times on the premises.
- Wash your hands frequently, with soap and water for 20 seconds each time.
- Use hand sanitiser if soap and water isn't available.
- Avoid touching your face and eyes.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
With your continued support and help we will continue to keep our clinic open until it is no longer safe to do so.
INFORMATION PRIOR TO YOUR SCAN
Please read the following information before you attend your scan. We ask that you understand and appreciate the new rules and procedures we have adopted, this is to ensure your safety:
- Do NOT turn up to your scan early or late, please arrive at the allotted time. We have increased our time slots to facilitate social distancing. If you do arrive early you may be asked to wait outside.
- Partners and children from the same household are able to attend the scan with you.
- DO NOT attend your scan if you have any of the symptoms listed above. If this is the case please rearrange.
- Use hand sanitiser provided in reception on entering the shop.
- Always wear face covering on the premises.